Tuesday, July 7, 2009

~ ♥ ~ A TRUE FRIEND INDEED ~♥~





I am forever grateful for my friend, Kath who just made my day yesterday. When I went to post office I had this yellow card in my box.

So I take it to the window and to my surprise she hands me a box and it was from my dear friend Kath.

Needless to say I broke the speed limit getting home to open it.
OH MY GOODNESS !! WHAT A THRILL !!
HERE ARE SOME OF THE SPECIAL THINGS SHE SEND TO ME..

"JUST BECAUSE"

that is just the beginning... wait til you see the res t

oh I'm just drooling over all these special precious prim items.
now you all know I can't drop and drag worth a hoot , so from bottom to top there is are some sweet , sweet gifts with a card that made my eyes water just a bit..
then just above that is .... Oh ! I can't talk, I'm so weepy and choked up !!
It's one of Kath's special Pineapples.. I have a special place for it.
so I just had to make a
"Kath's Wall"
in my kitchen..
I love it ... just love it..
Isn't that the most precious thing anyone could do for you!!!
I tell you, I stand in the kitchen,,, not cooking, mind you... no
just admiring my
KATH'S WALL
I can't talk any more. Bring me a box of kleenex..
Kath, I love you !!
HAPPY BLOGGIN'
MAURINE



2 comments:

Nanna said...

what a sweet friend indeed, great treasures, I can hear you squealing all the way over here in Ala. LOL & I see you've learned how to make just the name clickable to go to her blog instead of putting all the http:// bla bla bla, I haven't mastered that one yet or maybe cause I haven't tried hard enough LOL Happy sewing girlfriend!
Helen

•♦•©The Olde Weeping Cedar •♦• said...

I love you too, my friend :)

((((((((hugs))))))))
-Kath