Wednesday, August 12, 2009

~♥~ WHATCHA' WORKIN ' ON WEDNESDAY ~♥~

I know I'm late but... I have an excuse.
Gonna have my Grandkids comin' for the week end.
And I had to go grocery shoppin this morning.
Juliana says the reason she likes to come to Nana's
is for them " good ole southern breakfasts"
and I can't let her down, so
I went shoppin for Southern
comfort foods and what did I wind up makin' this afernoon
LASAGNA !!
Don't know what happened.. but there's a big square outa
one corner of it..musta missed that corner.. LOL Sure
was
good tho'.

Well, I got one thing i'm workin on and it's
a long, tall primitive doll . She's not finished
yet but I'll give you a preview of her..
ya know how I send pictures before they
get hair and all them necessities... well,
she's no exception... no hair !!


not the greatest picture but got a new camera
and I don't know much about it.. Got three new
digital Photography books
today, so when I get time to sit down and
read and think... maybe I'll know how to use it .

You know I thrive on stressful things, so this one
should really have me " thrivin"..

Since I'm so late with this post,
I'll go for now..

Don't forget to go by Leslie's to check out other
things they are workin on !!

Happy Bloggin'
Maurine

4 comments:

Nanna said...

now Maurine what you do with that lasagna is go on & cut it up to the top then put the big square into a smaller pan that it'll fit in nice & snug & nobody will be the wiser LOL, that Annie is comign along nicely, I know she'll be cute as can be when you're finished with her
Helen

Jblover109Woozworld said...

Hi there I am Nan and am new to your very lovely blog! I really like your prim doll. Have a great day!

Doreen Frost said...

Hello. This is my first visit here..love your blog.

Have a great time with your grandchildren..the lasagna looks fantastic and your doll is lovely :)

Smiles, Doreen

My Colonial Home said...

Evening Maurine....I'm so anxious now to see the tall gal all duded up!

The Lasagna looks awesome and I'd have a corner missing too! My cakes and brownies usually end up looking like that before it's time to serve.

KAREN
http://mycolonialhome.blogspot.com/
kmprimitives@yahoo.com