Thursday, September 24, 2009

A SPECIAL TRIBUTE TO

 

A  PRIMITIVE  PLACE

Today I want to pay a tribute  to

A Primitive Place for thier super

job of advertising.. I placed an ad with

them and it came out today and you just have to go see it.. I am so very pleased  at the very

professionalism  of  their work..

I will certainly continue to advertise with them.

I know some of the staff, if not all, are

bloggers here.. so please comment

on their blogs and if you need

advertisement... you won't find

a better place.

They are professionals...

Now on to my latest Prairie  Dollprairiejaney

She's  just arrived from the prairie.

She doesn't have a name.

Would you like to suggest  one for her.

Send your suggestions to me at:

huffines82@att.net

I'll be expecting  lots of them

And don't forget to scroll down

to the next entry

and leave a comment to enter

my "Birthday Giveaway"

Blessings,

Maurine

No comments: