Sunday, October 3, 2010

HAPPY SUNDAY

Hope everyone is having a great weekend.

I've been a " sickie" today so been on the couch most of day..

It has been sorta cold today.. Wind is blowing hard but sun is shining .

I got a big package from my Grand-

daughter and great grand-daughter yesterday.. It was full of all kind of

primitive gifts..  one was a large prim-

checkerboard and then a big watermelon

slice made from a huge piece of tree.watermelonseedannie001

This dolly has on a red dress with

black watermelon seeds on it..She's for sale on my  website..

 

grungygretaandgretchen011

Here is Grungy Greta and Gretchen

Gretchen is sitting in a heavy bucket with a bail handle ... that was in my Birthday box.. Also is the large pumpkin  I love !!

crowanna005

here's  Crowana sittin' by the big

wooden watermelon .. see little

"crow" in my pocket.. ain't she cute??

divider07_thumb[1]

Guess that's about all for

this time...

      Blessings,

        Maurine

3 comments:

Nanna said...

wishing you a speedy recovery, with shows out of the way till Nov hopefully I can get caught up on some things around the house
Helen

•♦•©The Olde Weeping Cedar •♦• said...

Feel better soon, Maurine♥

Creation College Planning Services said...

I recognize that watermelon slice! Glad you got a BIG order! I need one now! <3 u!