Monday, January 3, 2011

" A NEW YEAR TO MAKE MISTAKES IN.."


Hey, it's  Maurine back with ya'
and ya' know how she is always a' makin' mistakes...
Well, this year ain't no different.. she's still at it..
Oh , I was gonna make a new selling blog..... wrong !!
Tell me if I'm crazy.. or what !!
Does Blogger have new designs or what !!!
I can't find anywhere to totally delete junk  .. soooo
I have made, ..changed my mind,  did it again.... forgot to add price...
changed my mind again... and after three days and nights,
I'm finally satisfied..( well sorta')
so gonna have it put back on Karen's list again..

See, I'm selling lots of my doll patterns..
so if you are a "pattern_ aholic"'
just go look up  
"STITCHINS SELLING PLACE"
and you can find some "flea market priced"
Primitive doll patterns.
Now, I know I ain't gonna get rich but..
my sewing room drawers and file cabinet drawers
will sho nuff"  be neater... ( if they sell, that is)
Now don't make me have to go put them all back again...

***
well my back is just about worn out from all this
settin' at the computer
so I'm gonna hang it up for tonight.

Blessings,
Maurine


1 comment:

Norah A said...

Hi great readding your blog