Monday, August 1, 2011

OH I FORGOT TO TELL YA’ THE LATEST DILEMMA DOWN IN THE KOUNTRY !!!!

OH MY  MERCY ME !!

YOU JUST AIN’T GONNA BELIEVE THIS  ONE !!

One day while my girls were here visiting

we started to Wally’s to get some “ hair stuff”

and what do ya’ think??

My air conditioner went out in my car..

the girls kept turning the air up more and it kept getting  hotter in the car.

They said “ are you all getting hot ??

so  they started holdin their hand s over the vents

woooh ! this is hot air comin ‘ out!!

OH  NO… THIS CAN’T HAPPEN TO ME !!

 

So we suffer on rest of way to Kennett and I go back to the automotive and

ask if they can check my air conditioner..

Sorry Maam! We don’t service air conditioners…

Ain’t that just the pits ?????

So we roll all the windows down and head back 16 miles home.

My mechanic was closed when we get back.. RATS !!

Next morning early, I call my mechanic and told him my problem

and he sent someone down to get my car and check it out.

Shortly after, the guy brings it back, hands me my keys and

say” He ordered you a switch” and walks away.

Great !! now I’m gonna have to wait for that to come in.

Well we drove my daughters car the rest of the time they were here and

on Monday  after all had left…. I had to go to the post office

to mail a package and so I get in the Hot car and roll the windows down again.

came home , parked car under hot metal carport

no driving Tuesday

Wednesday  I go to post office and then to  Library

and back home under hot carport..

I’m prayin’ for rain… so I can park my car out in the  rain…. no rain !!

ok didn’t get in that car  until Saturday morning and I’m thinkin’

“ what’s wrong here, that switch should be here by now..

I could’ve walked there and got it before now !!!

In case you haven’t already figured it out…Maurine is impatient…no kiddin’

so I huff and puff up to the station and get out

“no I don’t want any gas, I want to talk to Monte’

so Monte’ says’’ aint’ you got no air”  I said “No , you haven’t called me that the  switch

has come in… and he said’’’ Awww  Maurine, I wired that up to pass the switch so

you’d have air til the switch comes in””

He gets in my car, starts the motor and turns on air…. and wa-laa

AIR !!

He said “ didn’t that guy tell you what I had done ??”

I said” NO…. HE HANDED ME THE KEYS AND SAID YOU ORDERED A SWITCH” AND LEFT.

He said “  I’ll be danged” I told him to tell you that you had air”

 

Disgusted… but cool….

I go home.. mad , you know it…but cool !!

 

what will be Maurine’s next dilemma?

5 comments:

Karen~The Barely There Primitive Bear said...

Ha Ha Ha, only things can happen like that to you, Maureen, I swear!!! You just crack me up!

Bear Hugs & Blessings~Karen

Nanna said...

~lol~ that's funny but in a good way, I know at the time it wasn't too funny , casue I know hot!~lol~sooo you're cool ha ha & I'm up & runnign again sooooo lets get these sewing war picturs together !
Helen

My Colonial Home said...

Oh goodness Maurine...are you going to write a BOOK????
You should...lol
Love this story - the charachters sound like REEEEEALLLLL laid back kind of people! lol
Karen

Jessica said...

LOL!!! I can't believe he didn't tell you that you had air! Oh geez what a story!

Blessings, Jessica
http://blessingsinthecountry.com/

Firecracker Kid said...

Awww, what a dirty rat that guy didn't tell you that. I would've demanded he be fired or reprimanded. Dirty bugger. He was probably hot and miserable too though. It's been unbearably hot here in OHio.
Hey Maurine, I'm having another giveaway. Wanna try your luck? LOL. Hope to see you over there.
xoxo~Carol