Sunday, November 13, 2011

~ PRIMITIVE CORNER ~

FINALLY, FINALLY !!
I  GOT MY EMAIL ACCOUNT SET UP.
ALSO A NEW EMAIL ADDRESS..
WHICH IS:
so  everyone write this down and send me an email so I”ll know it’s working..

I’m so happy to finally be able to use my computer again.
It has been a pain… and I mean a PAIN.
I think I’m about to get everything changed, deleted, or fixed since the move !!

OH YES, WE HAD SNOW ON FRIDAY
but it only lasted short time.. pretty buy I can live without too much of it !!

I have canceled my website so I no longer sell on web
but I plan to update my selling blog.
( so Karen, don’t delete me yet.)

This is going to be short and mostly to inform you of all my changes.

Please send me emails
Blessings,
Maurine

1 comment:

Nanna said...

glad to hear you're getting that computer to do what you want it too, now get that sewing machine set & you'll be ready to go full speed ahead!
Helen