Monday, December 5, 2011

“ STILL SEEMS LIKE I’M IN A STRANGE LAND… EVEN THO I LIVED HERE 40 YEARS “

 

Now , what do I want to tell ya’

so many things going on here.

We had such a wonderful Thanksgiving Day and Dinner !!

We had 16 people for dinner and sooooo much good food !!

I made a big ham with pineapple rings and brown sugar topping !!

Also made a chocolate cake for my Grandson… his favorite !!

Baked beans and sweet ‘taters… yummy !!

137623286_IMGP6367

Doesn’t this look sooooo good !! and I did it !!

now if I can find more pictures..

3 comments:

Karen~The Barely There Primitive Bear said...

That ham looks yummy!!! I am glad you had a great Thanksgiving!

Bear Hugs & Blessings~Karen

Nanna said...

love this pic of you! glad you could see all of your family for Thanksgiving!how's those beaded T-shirts coming along?
Helen

My Colonial Home said...

Awwww maurine what a sweet photo!
Goodness the ham looks just delicious...I'm wishing I had some now!
Good to hear from you lady!
Come back again soon. But look who's talking - I haven't been around in ages.
Hugs,
Karen