Wednesday, July 11, 2012

QUILTING AT A STANDSTILL… FOR NOW !!

WOW !!

COOLER WEATHER !!

I CAN HANDLE THAT FOR SURE !!

545697_399301250122645_1371556598_n

I am a “ fabricholic” so this is me !!

we have a room for fabrics and it was really neat…but

no more.. but we’ll get it neat again… someday !!

Granddaughter and great-granddaughter are with us for now….

G-gd is going to college in late August and grand-daughter

is going to get a job and move ….. so we’ll organize again…. then !!

But for now it’s ….. clutter !!

three dogs and a cat and I’m not an animal lover…

I’m a bird lover !!

 

ok for now I’ll just say

hang in there til

later….

Maurine

2 comments:

Nanna said...

so much excitment going on over there lol I'll be ready for that quilting war lol!right now I'm in a sewing room makeover war with myself lol!
Helen

My Colonial Home said...

Oh so it's KICK THE KIDS OUT so you can have fabric room....LOL
I wondered how one made got an extra room for their crafts...just kidding.
Well, it's sad they are leaving but they do grow up don't they???
I love the fabric graphics...adorable.
Nice to see you here again Maurine! I've missed ya!
Karen