Thursday, August 2, 2012

somebody’s out stealing my little “ tommy- toes” !

It aint right !! I planted them !

I watched them grow and now… a thief !!

003

and now !!007

 

they were gonna taste so good in a salad !!

 

Net and I went on a road-trip yesterday to indiana.

we got new undies and blouse and t-shirts.

Mike is having his house worked on and we are

starting a “ box” for his house warming with new towels,

dish-towels and kitchen throw rugs.

he is gonna be sooooo proud of his new  house !!

 

Juliana will be leaving for college Aug.18th at Case Western

MIssy has a job sept. 1st in Georgia..

So the nest will be empty except for one doggie !!

 

well this is all for now.

Maurine

2 comments:

My Colonial Home said...

Hi Maurine,
Oh those pesky little thieves...hope they had a belly ache...lol

How fun to be setting up housekeeping - and buying for them is such fun too.

Hugs,
Karen

Nanna said...

now who would of got our little ole matters lol! hopefully you ca get ack inot sewing soon, I may be doing a Sept. show, now sure yet
Helen