Sunday, October 28, 2012

IF AT FIRST YOU DON’T SUCCEED !!

 

Yep… that’s my motto :

I really try to stick to it ,too!!

well, I’ve been trying to find this blog and it had been lost.. I thought.

So it had been weeks of hunting and trying to do a new one… no success.

The last of the motto is

TRY, TRY AGAIN !1

That’s what I’ve been doing for weeks..

Thought I had totally deleted it but finally,

I went to my

WINDOWS LIVE WRITER

and lo and behold…

There it is !!

So look for some new posts soon.. maybe a few new pictures, too..

Oh I have found some new authors at the Library.

Here is a few of the books I have read by this author.DSCN0512

Brandilyn  Collins

a good christian mystery writer… look for them at your library and enjoy !!

*********

well, I’ll hang up for now and ‘til later

Maurine♥

1 comment:

Nanna said...

glad to see you back!
Helen