Wednesday, February 25, 2009

SNIFF SNIFF MORE KLEENEX , PLEASE !1



GOOD MORDING !



SNIFF !! SNIFF !1



YEP !! I GOT A COLDD !!

and I mean it's a doozy, too. I was just talking with my sister last week and I bragged about not having a cold in almost a year....you don't want to do that, NO way !! What did I get the next week?? well you can see for yourself . Just when I had so much sewing to do and all these cute spring patterns to make.. but I'll "beat this one !!" Yes sir .. if I can make it through the " MISSOURI ICE STORM OF 2009" I can beat a common head cold !! It won't be pleasant but neither was the ice storm and I'm still here ... but back off !! you don't want this one..

Gotta go for now... gotta get a new box of kleenex.. 'sniff"

Blessings, "Baurine, sniff"


4 comments:

Picket said...

Hey girl...glad to see you made it thru the "dark ages" & even got cable to boot! But Im so sorry you got a cold...but I know you will kick it no time...I'll be praying for you girl!

Maybe it won't be long til Springtime up in your neck of the woods and you can open the windows and let the sunshine in and hear the birds singing once again...take care girl and have a great night!

Creation College Planning Services said...

Nana, So sorry to hear you have a cold! I hope you get to feeling better soon! Maybe aunt Sandy will make you some chicken soup! I love you!!!

Melissa

CLPrim said...

Oh we are so sorry to hear your not feeling well. Get better soon. Also you have a nice blog. Come back and visit us soo ok. Crazy Ladies Primitives is having another FREE Giveaway. Talk to you soon and get better!

•♦•©The Olde Weeping Cedar •♦• said...

Awwh Maurine...Sorry ya got nasty cold! :(
Hope ya feel better soon!!

(((hugs)))
-Kath