Friday, August 28, 2009

~♥~ TESTING NEW WATERS ~♥~

Happy  Friday , Blogger  Friends !!

 

I’m  testing  new waters today.

Not  only am I using the Windows

Live Writer for this  post, but am trying a new Adobe Photoshop

Elements  7 program.. well, haven’t even got signed in.. having problems

with my I.D. &  Password. 

For some reason, it won’t accept my info.. Maybe because I have other

adobe product. 

Or maybe because I’m Maurine and

my brain is too “wittle”..

Anyway, if all fails, I have a brilliant

grandson who can figure out ANYTHING….. so I can always give it to him…but not yet ,  tho!!

P8280003-1

Whatcha’  think of my

new Gathering picture??

I did this in a program called “Picnik “.

It’s real easy to use  and it’s free

unless you upgrade to supreme .

( Of course, I DID !!)

P8280004_edited-1

Here is my latest creation.

Ain’t  she s cutie??

She’s fer’ sale, ya know !!!

If yer interested, jest give me a holler !!

Blessings

HAPPY   BLOGGIN’

 

 

3 comments:

My Colonial Home said...

Yeahhhh Maurine...you got Writer too. Isn't it the greatest?
Adorable doll!

Karen
http://mycolonialhome.blogspot.com/
kmprimitives@yahoo.com

Nanna said...

I knew that arm couldn't keep you down for long! LOL
Helen

•♦•©The Olde Weeping Cedar •♦• said...

Well, aren't you sum'in :)
You are quite the wiz when it comes the ole puter, girl!
Good job...I love your gatherings and your photos turned out great!
Love your new doll!!
How much longer ya got before the arm is set FREE??

Happy September!!

x♥x♥x