Wednesday, September 2, 2009

~FREE !! I WANNA’ BE FREE !! ~

HEY !! IT’S TH’ ONE-HANDED , RESTLESS  CRAFTER HERE AGAIN !!

BEEN IN THIS  THING WAAAAY TOO LONG !!

SO HERE’S TH’ SCOOP…

P9020005

 

here’s  my new  cheesebox  decoration..

Isn’t that a neat design ??

when ya get bored, ya come up with all

kinda ideas !!

now if I hafta’ stay much longer in this

gol-danged  contraption , no tellin’

what I’LL COME UP WITH !

P9020006

awwwww  !!

It could be lots worse..

heck !! I could be in a cast !!

and who knows

after  Friday, I just might be.

Goin’ to tha’  orthopedic surgeon Friday…

so hold yer breath with me..

see I ain’t never been in tha same room

with one-o them fellers..

so I’m a might figgedty

but I’m a takin’ my big-bad sister with me..and

if’n  I yell loud, she’ll come a’ bustin’ in

and no tellin who’s fur will be a’ flyin ‘

she’s very protective of her

oldest, senile sister.

so until then…

Happy Bloggin’

Maurine

 

3 comments:

Nanna said...

oh you're so silly lol, a week from today is the big surgury day for me, there's so much to do & so little time, we just need to get together & have a whoa is me party LOL
Helen

Karen's Keepsakes said...

Hi Maurine, I know exactly how you must feel. It is very painful and even harder not to be able to do anything, especially stitching...
I fell over a year ago,stepped outside and took a picture of our 10" snowfall. It was beautiful, came in the door with my wet foam sole houseshoes and was down in a flash on the hardwood floors. Landed on my right elbow and pretty much shattered it, had surgery to put it back together and surgery again to get rid of the calcium buildup a couple months later. It was a long ordeal and various casts, slings, and braces to wear as well as physical therapy. I know it is hard to get comfortable.
Hope everything goes well with the surgeon. Love what you did with the cheese boxes! lol Good luck, Karen

My Colonial Home said...

LOL too cute maurine...I so enjoy your posts...I hope you get out of that thing soon too.
I can just feel your aggitation at wanting to get your hands in things again.
You might have to put reigns on your little sis there! lol
Karen