Sunday, November 1, 2009

♥ **HEY !! ALL YOU KNITTERS**♥

As  you all know, I'm always stressed about some project soooo..

here's my latest.. well one of my latest.   You see, I found this doll with gorgeous hair and I want to find the same wool yarn for my dolls hair.. if I'm not mistaken, it's called  TWISTY  WOOL  YARN

So  if any of you experienced  knitters  know of this special yarn, please let me know..

I would just love you forever...

The yarn looks and feels silky but  when cut ... the end looks  like two colors..

For instance, this doll  has some sorta chocolate brown and when cut, the

inside looks black.. It is soooo neat and I just gotta find some..

SO  BE  ON  THE  LOOK-OUT

FOR ME..

I'LL BE WAITING.

DON'T LET ME DOWN, NOW !!

yarn

blessings ,

Maurine   ♥♥

No comments: