Friday, October 30, 2009

"THINGS I'M WORKIN' ON "

HEY !!

NEW " STUFF" I'M WORKIN' ON

..

I have so many projects started on and...

got the flu.... oh my achin' legs and feet.....

and today I was informed that I have a water leak and my water bill has over thousand units built up...

OH ME ! OH MY !!

WHEN IT RAINS, IT POURS

LITERALLY ...

it's been rainin' here for days.. and no relief in sight..

so I'll just hybernate

till the sun shines out...

in the future..

~~~~~~~~~~~

but on to the important things at hand...

I'm workin' on several things , so here they are...

newdolls001

These little beauties are in the "work needed" file.

But they will be soooooooo cute when that file is finished..

NEXT ...

tofinish002

all these boxes to be finished..

what to put on them ????

that is the question..

of course, they have to have some milk paint added first..

yeah, I know, I get the " cart before the horse" sometimes.

but you get the picture....

and then if that ain't enuff..

here's more

.photoexplosions

you know how I love stress...

well , I've sorta put "PHOTOSHOP ELEMENTS" on hold and gone on to another less tormenting

PHOTO EXPLOSION

If I can't master this one...

well, I may just give up on pictures..

"Dunno"

but that's my thinkin' right now..

OH BUT WAIT... THAT AIN'T ALL

towsacks004

Here's another puzzler ~~~

my Granddaughter/great grandaughter

sent me these two burlap bags with some advertisement on them...

and they look so prim that I just ooohed and aaahed

over them... but here's my delima~~~~

(I know, that ain't the way to spell it )

not to worry....

WHAT WOULD YOU DO WITH THEM ??

( any suggestions will be appreciated )

just send 'em to me..

you know by now that Maurine will try anything.... well, once anyway !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

well, that's it for this time ~~~

so come on with the suggestions

for the burlap bags ~~~~~

HAPPY BLOGGIN'

mAURINE

2 comments:

•♦•©The Olde Weeping Cedar •♦• said...

Hi Maurine :)
I see you've been busy!
Can't wait to see how those boxes turn out. I don't know what to tell ya about the sacks...I'm sure (knowing you) you'll figure something, really neat, to do with them ;)
Hope you're starting to dry out in your neck of the woods? I saw on the weather channel were there was flooding in your area???

Have a wonderful week
x♥x♥x

Creation College Planning Services said...

I was wondering what you were up to! Hope your water bill wasnt too high!!! We went to the "Attic" which is like a Goodwill on the Seminary Campus the other day. We are going back tomorrow (monday) I think they may have had a primitive item or two there...so perhaps we will bring you some surprise goodies when we come visit for Thanksgiving. Hope your over your flu!
Love you!
Melissa