Friday, January 29, 2010

SNOW ~ SNOW ~ SNOW

We  had been promised up to 10 inches of snow, which for Missouri is unusual... and I do believe we will get it.... since it's been snowing allll day long and the later it gets, the heavier the snow.. 

I  feel like I'm back in Michigan....  just hope it doesn't turn into the ice storm like we had last year in January..  so I've been looking out the window and watching snow and birds..

I'm working on some spring items for website, hoping that will bring on sunshine and warmer weather.. think it might work??  

bunny002 

Here is "Harry the Hare".

He's one of the first bunnies from

the Kountry..  He'll have some friends " hoppin' in soon..

stumpella005 

Here's  a new Stump gal

She's about as wide as tall

but you gonna love her..she has stick arms and legs.  There'll be lots more of her family , too.

well, I'll hang up fer the night-

gotta go check on th' snow !!

If''n ya don't hear from me soon,

you'll know I'm snowed in..

        ♥ bye for  now,

          Maurine ♥

3 comments:

Nanna said...

oh how sweet! love the bunny, now where's pic's of that prety snow LOL

Helen

My Colonial Home said...

Awwww, what wonderful creations.
I'm falling in love with the stump doll...
Karen

Mrs. Sew and Sew - Karen said...

I am so so glad that I found your blog and website. Love your dolls. I make dolls also. Hi and I'll be dropping back in sometime. ~Blessings, Karen