Saturday, February 20, 2010

A PRIM SPRING BUNNY & BIRD

Hey, it's a spring day here in the Bootheel of Missouri.  Would you believe it's in the 50"s.... woooo-hoooo , i"m likin' that ~~

~~~~~~~~~

So thought I'd bring out my latest bunny ~and he sho' nuff is prim.

Just take a look at this one....bunnybird

Now, ain't he just the " cat's meow"...

well maybe not a " cat" but ... hey !!

that's just an old expression meaning

"somethin' really worth lookin' neat"

well, I'm workin on another bunny for a

Bunny Challenge

over on " The Primitive Peddler's Cafe".

Ya' just gotta go over and take a look at this new place..

Don't have a pic yet cause it's not finished yet.

Just finished up a special order for a

customers birthday...

Here she is... sweeet !!!

dahliadarling2001

That's about all for this time..

more later

~~~

Blessings,

Maurine

2 comments:

Nanna said...

Lordy I can't leave you alone for a min. LOL I'm going to havet o pull a week's worth of all nighters to catch up LOL great job on the bunny & the Annie!

Helen

My Colonial Home said...

Morning Maurine!
Love him...really i do.
He's so neat.
Karen