Thursday, February 18, 2010

~♥~SPECIAL ORDER WEEK ~♥~

HAPPY   THURSDAY  FRIENDS ~

it's such a beautiful sunny day here in the Bootheel of Missouri.

In the 40"s and bright sunshine..

~~~~~

Went to post office this morning to a surprise of two packages.. one was a cd from my daughter in Michigan and package # 2  was a huge box...

and when I opened it... oh my...

A gorgeous piece from Firecracker Kid

and I just love it..

No pictures yet.. gotta find the right

place for it. But thanks, Carol for

another job well done...

Well this has been " special Order" week.

Finished up two long Prairie Bonnets

and got them off ...

then I got a special order for a  doll

that I had just sold , so it was back to

the sewing machine for a '" remake"

of " Dahlia  Darling".

She is a  sweetie and sold more than I can keep made up..

Need a helper !!

Gotta get started on my " Bunny Challenge" from "The Primitive Peddler Cafe"

Got the bunny mostly made but OH  MY !

The dress is gonna be a challenge.

Got the fabric ordered from Brenda

at

Pumpkin Patch Primitives

If you haven't bought fabric there,

you better check it out.. She has such

gorgeous fabrics..  Just broke my Paypal account there...

 

Got a long long bunny almost finished from

Kentucky Primitives..

They have some really, really prim

patterns for bunnies, chicks, sheep and

lots of springy things..

I love their prim patterns.

 

No pictures this time ...

but just wait till I get all these things

I'm workin' on finished..

It'll be " show -n-tell day" for sure.

 

That'll be all for today

til' next time ...

 

~♥~  Maurine ~♥~

1 comment:

Nanna said...

whoo hoo you go girl! I'm gonna catch up to you soon, I am! I am!LOL

Helen