Sunday, May 2, 2010

YOU HAVIN' STORMY WEATHER ??

Boy, have we been havin' some  fierce storms the last couple nights... and RAIN...

I thought we were in the mighty flood !!

and have more promised for tonight...

I shore am prayed up !!

Been tryin' to get some sewing  finished but so far, they are still layin in different stages of "finished". Still haven't found that key so she may be " keyless". 

priscilla005

Well here she is.. ready or not..

Miss Priscilla

$ 29.95

*She has a little clothespin doll in her left hand...

She'll be on website with a different picture and possibly a " key necklace".

divider07_thumb[1]

nakey005

  Ain't this pitiful?? but just wait !!

  She'll be all dressed up soon and you'll

jest love her...

divider07_thumb[1]

                   That's all fer now

                       till next time

                           Maurine

3 comments:

Friendship Crossing said...

Your dollie looks so sweet!

We sure have been getting pouring rain and some flooding nearby here in Ky.

Stay dry!

Tanya~friendshipcrossing.blogspot.com

My Colonial Home said...

Oh I love your Miss Priscilla...she's a keeper...well, I hope you don't keep her...I hope she sells...lol

Are your storms done now? We had a huge rain but the storms stayed away...I THINK...if not, I slept through it.

Karen

nancy huggins said...

Well..we really needed some rain..gets expensive to water a huge garden but now we are having lightening and thunder and that scares my sweet little Annie who has epilepsy and can cause her to have a seizure so hope the lightening and thunder stop soon.
Our is getting a good drink though..might double by morning :)