Friday, July 23, 2010

♥ ANOTHER FIRECRACKER SHELF ♥


♥OH  I  LOVE  PACKAGES IN MAIL♥
carols003
Got this in the mail today
from
Carol Anderson
from
FIRECRACKER  KIDS
divider07_thumb[1]
i have to go out to some antique places and find some old wooden kitchen utensils to go
behind the rolling pin,   There are holes for five spoons, spatulas, and all kind of treasures back there...
I have to give a big " thank-you " to Carol from Firecracker Kid for adding a gift of the rolling pin to me..
Ain't she the sweetiest ???
Bless you, Carol !!
divider07_thumb[1] 

candlerack Here's one of Carol's candle racks..
Oh, I love this one.. that's my black baby sittin' all perty up there with a wooden bowl.

divider07_thumb[1]
NOW, JUST ONE MORE ...primitivecorner004 
This is my new prim kitchen corner.
It is one of my most favorite places.
I did a little more " tweekin' " after 
this pic was taken.. Lighting and dolls 
changed a "smiggen"...
( a southern slang )


So -long til' next time
    ♥♥♥♥
   Maurine

No comments: