Tuesday, May 10, 2011

~~ OH MY ACHIN’ BACK ~~


6a00e54fabf0ec883301347fdf4de8970c-450wiachin back
Been  cleanin my craft room and you ain’t  never seen such a mess as its in now !!
and my poor back will never be the same again.. I can’t straighten up…ooh me !!
Heard my granny talk about this remedy so thinkin about tryin ‘ them.
Cain’t hurt !!
6a00e54fabf0ec88330133ecafa530970b-200widewitts pills
guess I’ll head on out to Wally’s and see
if’n they got them..
 
I tell you since we had so much rain lately
I got little “black-pepper” size ants.
I’ve sprayed  ‘em
cussed ‘em
and stomped on ‘em
and even had my ‘ termite spray guy”
spray ‘em
and I just can’t get rid of the little devils…
anybody else got ‘em ?
well this ain’t getting’ my room straightened up…
so guess I’d better get back at it..
~~~~~~
OH  MY  ACHIN’ BACK !!1

4 comments:

Penny said...

Yes! I have those pesty little-bitty ants in my mailbox! Discovered that yesterday when I brought the mail in and dropped it on my counter..... Ugh!
Gotta get my can of Raid and have at them......
Good luck with your craft room!

Green Creek Primitives said...

Thanks for joining me on my blog, look forward to getting to know you. I have just been working in my sewing room, been a mess since I had worked on spring items. I need to get started on fall items, hard to work in a mess, it usually ends up all over the house when I am sewing, can't seem to keep it contained. LOL Have a great week, Vicky

Picket said...

Hey girl...you better take care of yourself...lay on a heating pad for alittle while...I don't know what to tell you about your ants..all that rain and water bringing them out I guess...take care sweetie....Picket

My Colonial Home said...

Oh man....you are just too funny with those pills...do you think they'd work...lol

I wonder why those ants won't just 'die'....nope, don't have them and hope I don't.

Take care Maurine!

Karen