Sunday, May 15, 2011

WHERE THE HECK IS IT ?

DID YOU EVER LOSE SOMETHING AND WHILE LOOKING FOR IT, FOUND SOMETHING you HAD LOST BEFORE ??.
I bought a picture gadget last year and didn’t use it right away and now that I have this new computer, I want to use it to put some old black and white pics from years ago on my computer..(since it will hold just jillions of pictures..)
well, now I’ve lost it in this jungle of a crafty room.. I know, I know, organize… I do but I’m not an oraganized organizer… makes sense to me.
well while looking for the picture “thingy”I ran across an old “ mouse” for my oldeer computer.
Had an extra cordless mouse and got a new one with this new computer, so being the generous, kind soul that I am, I gave the old one to my neighbor. He was so excited and I had this “ warm and fuzzy” feeling inside but now I can’t find the other mouse that I found while looking for the “pic thingy and being the kind and generous soul that I am, I can’t ask my neighbor for that one back.. It just ain’t neighborly to do that.. Besides, I do’t want to lose my “ warm and fuzzy feeling.
.I know, it’s confusing.  well, now I got to looking for the mouse and got side-tracked organizing all my patterns. Now that can really get you going in circles..
See, I’m a “pattern-aholic”and I’m trying to get patterns from the same person all in one place.
Oh, honey !!  what was it I started hunting for a couple days ago when I found the mouse? Now if I can remember that , I might know
where I was and maybe find something else I’ve lost… oh the woes of a frustrated crafter.
That ain’t the  worst  of it all…
some time ago, I bought this gadget from qvc.. oh yeah, I’m a gadget person..
well this was to back up your hard drive and so I did before I bought the new computer… but when I started to download it onto my new computer….
RATS…RATS…. RATS…
the dang thang didn’t do the restore they told me it would… oh yeah… it was supposed to do wonders…. yeah, I wonder why the heck I thought it really would… 
this just ain’t my day… or week…. but you know my motto:
“ If at first you don’t succeed, try, try,
again…. and if you don't succeed that time…
kick the dang thang  and go do something else…

well enough of my woes…. but I’m not a quitter…. just keep goin’

I’m gonna find all of the lost gadgets yet, you better believe it !!!!!!!

             BLESSINGS,
            ♥ Maurine ♥

No comments: