Friday, January 27, 2012

ANOTHER LONG ROAD TRIP… TOO TIRED FOR PICTURES TONIGHT…. TOMORROW, MAYBE !!

OH, MY !!

Did we ever take a road trip today !

Joann’s Fabric… cost me $71.00

Heart’s Desire cost me  $45.00

lunch  cost me $25.00

But I’m as happy as a “road tripper” can be with all my “ stuff” that I came home with!!

I bought a blue / white baking dish

a  Guardianware cooker ( old )

a Green-handle Rolling Pin

Primitive Cards and wrapping paper

The cutest little birthday card with a chicken on front that says’

“ Not a peep about your age !!”

I tell you, we just had the best-est time today..

But it was a “ mite “ long….LOL

 

Too tired to take pictures of my “ stuff'”

but if I recouperate tomorrow, I’ll take some..

 

I ordered a Maureen Mills pattern tonight.

Gotta get to sewing for these shows coming up.

We have two scheduled so far…

I’m making a bunny pattern I bought last year.

He’s “HARVEST  HARVEY”

He’s a mite hard to make but I’ll get him done… you betcha !!

I can do it…

 

well that’s all for tonight… gotta recoup so I can finish Harvey.

 

Blessings to all my bloggin’ buddies !!

 

Maurine ♥

1 comment:

Nanna said...

sounds liek fun! I've worked on my quilt most of the day, made a chocolate cobbler, then we went to the movies lol~
Helen