Monday, January 23, 2012

BLOGGER PROBLEMS

WHEN I CLICK ON DASHBOARD…

it brings up information for an old one I added long time ago

and does not open the correct  one.

I have tried to delete it and it shows “ delete'”  … but….

WHAT TO DO !!!!!

 

 

wanda

HERE’S  WANDA !

I cut her hair after this picture was made !!

she looks better !!

DSCN0215

                                                                 we made divinity candy… yummy good

well that’s all for now.

back to fix blogger…. yeah, sure !!

til next time

♥ Maurine

1 comment:

My Colonial Home said...

So many blogger problems lately - wish I knew why they do this...something in the deep works of Blogger is goofy.
Oh my - i haven't had that candy in just ages.
LOL...now how much hair could you manage to cut off...looks rather short now...cute though.
Karen