Friday, January 4, 2013

AND SO FORTH…. FORGOT TO ADD EMAIL ADDRESS FOR SALES

YOU know how forgetful I am  so this shouldn’t surprise you…

on  the last post, while adding some items for sale

I forgot to add my  email address for ordering.

so here it  is :

h.maurine@yahoo.com

 

If you  should want to order any of  the listed items,

just send me an email saying which item you would like to order and I  wiill  respond

and we will work out the details.

 

divider07_thumb[1]

KATY DID

THIS IS  “KATY-DID”

She is a primitive doll wearing a primitive dress of floral print.

She  also wears a light colored speckled apron and bonnet..

Her face is sculptured and has a stitched  mouth and a

sculptured nose.

She measures 18 inches tall.

 

                                                   $15.00 plus shipping.

 

 

                                                                      divider07_thumb[1]

CHICKEN WIRE MITT

CHICKEN WIRE & CHICKENS

OVEN MITT

This oven mitt was made by Janette, ( my daughter ).

It is made of quilted fabric of black with chicken wire and side panels of sunflowers and the

inside is all sunflowers and trimmed with a band of sunflower quilted fabric.

It is quiet large and fits a large hand.

$25.00 plus shipping

divider07_thumb[1]

 well  this is about all for now,

‘til next time,

Maurine ♥

1 comment:

Nanna said...

I see you're getting ahead of me big time lol!Katy Did is adorable & love the oven mit!
Helen