Sunday, March 24, 2013

MORE BUNNIES,, MORE BUNNIES !!

 

WELL there are more bunnies than I can count.  They are the cutest little hoppers.

Here is the latest' little hoppy

DSCN0733_010

I have another little sister

who is a little sweetie.

 

DSCN0730_007

oh I love being here with my other sisters.

if you would like to have me live with you,  just send my mommy  money from paypal.

She will take $20.00 for each of us..

send to h.maurine@yahoo.com

which is my paypal account.

 

until later’

Maurine ♥

3 comments:

Nanna said...

oh my goodness! they are adorable! those bunnis are multiplying fast over there!
Helen

The Moonlit Stitch said...

I love the fabric you chose for their dresses! So cute! ~*~Lisa

Maurine Huffines said...

Thanks,
I love sewing and choosing fabric is what I love most !!