Sunday, March 2, 2014

Marching Right Along…..but still snowing !!

 

 

Here we are in March and we’re looking for some warmer weather..

Weve all had a touch of the flu but are better.

It is cold today so I’m staying in.

Got lots of new crafting fabric from Connecting Threads.

If you haven’t seen their fabrics, take a look.. they are so vibrant.

DSCN0143_465Here is one of my latest dolls..

Made from osnaburg and painted black and sanded. Her eyes are stitched in both white and black embrodery thread. Her nose/mouth are sculptured.

She’s wearing an apron and bonnet of pink floral fabric. Her dress is black background with different color small hearts..

She measures 25 inches tall

If interested , she sells for $30.00

 

DSCN0147_469

Now here are two more sweeties.

One is from a pattern by Sweet Meadows Farm by Maureen Mills.

She has a little face with painted eyes,nose and mouth.

The other has on a floral dress with a burgundy apron.

Aren’t they the sweetest !!

well I think it’s time for lunch

so I better say bye for now.

You ain’t heard the last of me , tho..

I’ll be back….

Maurinee♥

No comments: