Wednesday, September 9, 2009

WHATCHA WORKIN’ ON WEDNESDAY

OH DEAR !! HERE IT IS WEDNESDAY AGAIN !!

STILL WEARIN’ THAT WRIST BRACE, BUT CAN TYPE BETTER..

TWO HANDS NOW!! WOO HOO !!

CAUSE I BROKE MY WRIST, THEY THINK I HAVE OSTEOPROSIS SO GOTTA HAVE BONE DENSITY TEST TOMORROW.

WILL THIS NEVER END !!!!!!

WELL , I DID MANAGE TO MAKE A NEW ARRANGEMENT YESTEDAY.

SO TAKE A PEEK !

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

I love it !1

May have to add a couple more hydrangeas for fullness.

Then I want to make a few new dolls for website.

I have two friends having surgery today.

One is Helen and she will be in hospital for a few days !!

another is a friend from our church, so they both need our prayers.

Gonna’ do a little painting today, too.

got a flea market find that needs

primin’ up !!

~♥~so long for today ~♥~

Maurine

3 comments:

•♦•©The Olde Weeping Cedar •♦• said...

Hi Maurine,
your arrangement is beautiful! :)
I'm glad your able to use two hands again and can do some crafting!

Thanks so much for the cookbook! You're so sweet ;)
did you get my em?

STITCHINPRIM said...

Kath:
Yes U got your em and replied.
I'm wracking my little pea-brain
trying to learn how to make a watermark on my photoshop program.
Ilessings,
I'll get it ...sooner or later !!
Blessings,
Maurine

Nanna said...

so glad to see you're getting better with that arm, drives us insane when we can't do what we want to do doesn't it? LOL thanks for being a great friend & for all the prayers
Helen