Monday, August 2, 2010

♥~ALL MY PINEAPPLES ~♥

THIS IS GONNA BE MOSTLY "EYE CANDY" TODAY !!

THESE ARE ALL MY PINEAPPLES !!

 

woodenpineapplekath012

        wooden pineapple

            gift from Kath

claypineapple031 a  clay pineapple

ordered  .

glasspineapplecandleonbox019 this is an amber glass pineapple candle holder with a battery candle burning in it.. Gorgeous when burning.

ironcandlestackboxes026

This is a cast iron candle holder with a battery candle burning in it.

I bid on this from Ebay and I love it.

It is on a stack of wooden cheese boxes.

pineapplelamp011

This is an electric pineapple

made from amber glass with

green tops. It is sitting on my first wooden bowl shelf from

Firecracker Kids .

pineapplelamp010

This is same pineapple light as before on table with bowl of primitive oranges covered with fly trap.. Oranges were gift from Karen Martenson.

 

pineapplelamp014 This is my first "flea-market" pineapple lamp.. no shade yet but still looking for the right one.

pineapplelampshade022 My second "flea-market" pineapple lamp.. with shade...

I love it..

pineappleoncandlerackcarol006

This is a simple plastic

pineapple on a candle holder from "Firecracker Kids" and one of my favorite black dolls.

waxcandlekath016

a gift from Kath Bosko

It is a blackened wax candle with an imprint of a pineapple.

a favorite gift from  a dear friend.

woodenglassholder029

a wooden pineapple shaped

coaster  from a wholesale company.

woodenpineapple007

A small wooden pineapple you can either hang or sit.

on a scarf that says " welcome".

spoonrollinpinshelf017 this is my newest piece from " Firecracker Kid". It is a wooden kitchen utensils holder  with another gift from Carol... a rolling pin..

Wasn't that just "too" sweet..

 

008

oops !!  a repeat !!!

pineapple lamp with

oranges  under a fly trap !!

Well, that was all I could find today.. I'm sure I have more but if I find them.. there will be  another day of

..........PINEAPPLES ........

 

   So until then..

    Maurine

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

3 comments:

My Colonial Home said...

I love your Pineapples maurine!
Your collection is quite large too and I love the lighted ones.

Karen

Nanna said...

woo hoo! look at all those pineapples! LOL you've made me want to go antiquing! LOL
Helen

•♦•©The Olde Weeping Cedar •♦• said...

WOW-
...and I thought I was a pineapple fanatic!! You got me beat, girl! :) I love them ALL!! :)

~♥~