Thursday, June 9, 2011

~~ DAY 4 OF THE SEWING WAR ~~

truce-flag_~Truce_Fl

OH ME, OH MY !!

I’m declaring a truce for today.

I can’t sew and fill in my forms for

“PRIM  NEST

so I’m calling a truce for just today.

If I get my forms filled in and sent in, then I’ll be ready for the war soon.

Don’t give up on me tho’. cause I ainn’t no quiter..

Don’t think I sat down at the sewing machine at all today.

But never fear,, I’m still in the race..

Yeah, I’m joining “PrimNest” so you can be lookin for my work there, if’n I can figure out how to keep the pages of the form from turning dark when I put my cursor down to type..

well, I’ve sent so many S.O.S’s to Kelle, we’re on a first name basis now. They’ll know Maurine there if I ever get it finished.

I jest have to be into something that I don’t know a dang thang about, but it keeps the little grey cells active.

well, I’ll end this sorry sad story

for now and talk again soon.

 

til’ the  next time,

Maurine ♥

2 comments:

Nanna said...

whew, for a second there I thought that was a white flag LOL I've been working on my quilt & did too much, got myself sickie & sooo haven't done much today but we'll give them a run for their money toamrrow wont weLOL
Helen

My Colonial Home said...

Keep plugging Maurine.
Good for you getting into Prim Nest!

Karen